Harbortouch Point of Sale Program for Your Retail Store
If you are the owner of a new or existing retail store, then POS USA, a division of Credit Card Processing Services, Inc., has the best merchant account program in the industry for you. POS USA has put together an outstanding full service credit card processing program that includes the Harbortouch Elite II Advanced Retail Point of Sale (POS) system with integrated credit card and gift card processing. There is absolutely no upfront cost at all for the hardware, software, setup or training. It is yours to keep and use for as long as you process with us and will be replaced at no charge should it ever fail. The only charge you will have for this full featured touch-screen POS and included peripherals is a very low and reasonable $69.00 per month per station fee that covers all of the hardware, database upload, in-person setup, installation and training, plus replacement for malfunctioning equipment in the future plus a $20.00 per month per station fee that covers 24/7 toll-free U.S based tech support, in-person support when necessary, all of the software, and software upgrades.
Harbortouch can provide your business with an easy-to-use Point of Sale (POS) system that will allow you to manage sales, track inventory and analyze valuable customer information. Harbortouch Retail will automate your day to day business operations so you can concentrate on your customers’ needs. It is a perfect solution no matter if you are a mom and pop operation with a single cash register or a national chain with hundreds of stores. It can be installed in any location where there is an active high speed Internet connection such as cable, DSL, or FIOS.
Harbortouch Advanced Retail will streamline business operations so you can concentrate on improving customer service and increasing sales. Eliminate the need for credit card terminals by processing all credit and debit card transactions within the Harbortouch system. In addition to integrated payment processing, this system enables you to manage inventory, create automatic purchase orders, set reorder points and restocking levels, integrate electronic payments, set multiple pricing structures and monitor employee productivity with a time clock. Speed up transactions with barcode scanning, custom POS buttons and an easy-to-use touch screen interface. Harbortouch even allows you to manage employee hours and payroll. Easy-to-use software combines with an intuitive design to enable fast, accurate service while virtually eliminating training time.
What is Included with your Harbortouch Retail POS
- Micro PC – Atom 1.8 GHz dual core processor with 1GB DDR3 RAM
- Touch-Screen Monitor – 15” High Clarity – with Mag-Stripe Reader
- Thermal Receipt Printer – Heavy Duty and 9 Feet per Second Printing
- Cash Drawer
- Optical Scanner
- Customer Pole Display
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Installation including the Standard Cat5 Wiring / Cable Drop (Extensive wiring at a nominal charge)
- Setup and Training
- The Advanced Retail Software
You will be able to take advantage of more than 30 interactive reports which will provide you with detailed data about your store and help you make more informed business decisions. These reports will also decrease your bookkeeping expenses.
- Monitor financials
- View sales history by cashier, department, category and supplier
- Track Inventory
- Identify sales trends in every department
- Track customer visits and purchase histories
- Identify best selling items
- Track promotions and ad campaigns
- Identify productive employees
- Monitor business policies
- And many more useful reports intended to save you time and money
- Please view our reports page for a full list of current reports
Retail Specific Features
The Harbortouch Point of Sale (POS) system simplifies inventory tracking so you always know exactly how much product you have on-hand, what you need and when you need to place orders.
- Set reorder points and restocking levels to prevent over/understocking
- Set multiple pricing structures for markups and discounts
- Create automatic purchase orders
- Create barcodes
- Customer database
- Vendor database
- Identify best priced suppliers
- Identify bestselling items with detailed reports
- Color/size/style matrix
- Gift registry and gift receipts
- Rentals and Consignments
- Employee commissions
Time and Money Saving Features
Our POS solutions streamline business operations so you can concentrate on improving customer service and increasing sales.
- Speed up transactions
scanning, custom POS buttons and an easy-to-use
touch-screen simplify transactions
- Create your own barcodes for products
- Eliminate the need for credit card terminals
- Credit and debit card transaction processing is all handled within the Harbortouch system
- Manage employee hours
- Employees use an integrated time clock program that tracks when they arrive, take breaks and sign out
- Manage payroll
- The integrated time clock can export employee information to a payroll system and allows you to compare hours with sales patterns to better predict staffing needs
- Identify productive employees by monitoring sales
- Work easily with Microsoft Office Suite and Other Software Solutions
- Manage report information efficiently across applications and formats
- Exchanges information between Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, including sales, purchase orders and vendor data
- Shares reporting information with other programs, accountants and suppliers in formats that include Microsoft Office Excel, text, HTML, XML, or e-mail
- Exchanges sales data and inventory receipts with Intuit QuickBooks®
If the Harbortouch POS software is the brains of your system then The Lighthouse has to be considered the circulatory system. The Lighthouse is a management and reporting tool that communicates information between the Interactive Merchant System and the Harbortouch POS.
There is not another Point of Sale system in the world that even comes close to this capability. The main reason is because the other POS manufacturers do not own or control the credit card processing piece of the puzzle so all of that activity is outsourced to a third or fourth party who has no direct access or vested interest in your POS system. Since we are the actual manufacturers of the hardware, developers of the software, and control the actual flow of credit, debit, and gift card transactions we have access to and can fully support you one hundred percent.
So you might be wondering what makes The Lighthouse so special. First, it eliminates the need for a dedicated back-office PC by allowing you to access the information on your POS system from any computer with an Internet connection. Unlike the other popular POS systems you may be familiar with you do not have to be at your physical business location to gain access. You can run various real-time reports such as sales reports or inventory reports and even make changes to your menu items or product prices from your pajamas on your home PC, from your iPad at your child’s ballet class, or even from your Smartphone while lounging on the beach!
The Harbortouch Lighthouse has a built in Chat menu so if you ever have any questions about the operation of your POS or even a credit card question you simply click on a button to activate Live Chat and tech support can answer your questions right on the spot without having to pick up a phone. Also through The Lighthouse interface you can grant tech support permission to access your POS in real-time to troubleshoot and resolve any issues while you watch. Speaking of watching The Lighthouse also includes a section of How-to demonstration videos, quick reference guides, and an FAQ section. Basically a built in POS for Dummies.
Another valuable feature unique to The Lighthouse is that you will have password protected access to all of your merchant account reporting including Deposits, Statements, and Chargebacks. No longer will you need to look in different systems, call different companies with each one saying it is the other one’s problem and most importantly you won’t have to worry that each time you need support of any kind that it will cost you money just to pick up the phone as every aspect is already covered under your low monthly service fee.
The Harbortouch Retail Inventory App
Included with every Retail POS program is free access to the Harbortouch Retail Inventory App which can be downloaded from the Apple iTunes store. This will enable you to use your iPhone or iPad as an inventory scanner to accurately scan your inventory and deliver it to Harbortouch to import into your Retail POS system.
Comparison to other Popular POS Systems
If you already own or are looking to purchase a POS from a company such as Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft RMS, Retail Pro, Clover, Square, CounterPoint, or SurePOS (all fine companies I might add) then please take a good hard look at our Harbortouch POS versus what they have to offer. You will find that ours has the same plus more features at a cost which is typically tens of thousands of dollars less with no $150.00 per hour for service calls, no extra charges for weekend support, no several thousand dollar PCI upgrade or software charges, and no extra transaction fees for using a third party gateway to transmit your credit card transactions.
A typical POS system from them runs in the $5000 - $7000 range to purchase or lease per station so a retail store requiring 4 stations would pay between $20,000 and $28,000. On top of that you would then sign up for their annual service agreement which is typically 10% of the purchase price so you are looking at an additional $2,000 to $2,800 every year. In addition, some charge hefty installation and training fees and extra charges for weekend service, if you can reach them at all, when Murphy usually casts his magic spell. With Harbortouch we provide the equipment to you at no charge and then you only pay a reasonable monthly service agreement fee of $69.00 per station. So for the same 4 stations your monthly charge would be just $276.00 keeping approximately $25,000 in your wallet.
Without getting too technical here are the major differences in the hardware that you will receive for from us:
- The CPU running your POS system is housed in an incredibly small package that is built into the heavy duty cast aluminum housing in order to save precious counter space and boasts a lightning fast Atom 1.8 GHz dual core processor with 1GB DDR3 RAM which is large enough to support the largest database. This blows away all of the other major POS systems in the industry who still use single core processors with much less power in standard PC cabinets.
- The high quality 15” full color touch-screen monitor uses superior 5-wire touch-screen technology while most competitors are using 4-wire screens. Although that may not seem like much of a difference please consider this: the life expectancy of a 4-wire monitor is 3 million touches while a 5-wire monitor’s expected life is an astounding 35 million touches which is a life expectancy of almost 12 times longer than the competition. The 1024 x 768 resolution, a contrast ratio of 600:1 and 250 cs/m2 brightness means your screen will look crystal clear in any lighting. All connecting cables can be hidden inside the stand for maximum aesthetic appeal and the unit is sealed to resist water, oil, acids, dirt and other foreign particles. Each Harbortouch POS system is also capable of withstanding extreme heat and humidity.
- Each printer that you will receive as part of your free Harbortouch POS system is a heavy duty solid thermal printer that uses full size paper rolls available from all paper suppliers or take advantage of our free paper supply program where you only pay a nominal shipping and handling fee.. It prints at an amazing 9 inches (not nine lines) per second and has built –in protection from overheating and has been tested with a life expectancy of over 62 miles of printed receipt tape. That’s equivalent of your receipts going from Philly to NYC! Many other resellers use much cheaper or refurbished printers knowing that this is the item that breaks the most so it becomes very profitable for them to sell you new printers. Since we offer lifetime replacement coverage it is in our best interest that you have the most reliable printer possible from day one.
Industry Specific Marketing Information
Merchant Account Pricing
Now that you know about the outstanding features of our POS program you are probably thinking that the merchant account pricing must be priced higher to make up the cost. Nothing is further from the truth as Credit Card Processing Services has designed our rates to be among the lowest in the industry. Credit Card Processing Services can assist you in applying to accept all of the major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, as well as Debit cards and gift cards.
Pricing Option A - Tiered Pricing
|MasterCard & Visa Check / Debit Cards||0.79 % + .30 per Transaction|
|MasterCard & Visa Credit Card Rate (Qualified Swiped )||1.69 % + .20 per Transaction|
|MasterCard & Visa Rate (Mid-Qualified – Rewards Cards)||2.59 % + .20 per Transaction|
|MasterCard & Visa Rate (Non-Qualified – Business Cards)||2.99 % + .20 per Transaction|
|Debit Cards (With PIN)||15 Cents plus Network Fee|
|Monthly Minimum (Equates to Approx. $1200 in Sales)||$25.00|
|Monthly Statement Fee||$7.50|
|American Express One Point Rate Specific to your Business Type||(Included)|
|American Express Transaction Fee||15 Cents|
|Discover Card (Same Pricing as MasterCard & Visa)||Included|
|Harbortouch Retail Elite POS System 24/7 Support||$89.00 per Station per Month|
Pricing Option B - Interchange Plus Pricing
If you prefer, rather than place you on a tiered rate as above we can instead price you on what is called an Interchange Plus or Cost Plus program. Here is that pricing for MasterCard, Visa, and Discover:
|Exact MasterCard and Visa Interchange Plus Dues and Assessments plus Access Fees||Cost Plus 25 Basis Points plus 10 Cents|
Pricing Option C - Special Pricing
Finally, it is our goal that every single credit worthy merchant in the U.S. that wants to acquire the Harbortouch POS from us is able to do so without paying more in credit card processing rates than they already are from their current processor. So if you fax your latest merchant statement to us at 215-489-7880 we will agree to match or beat your current rate and provide you with the Harbortouch POS with no upfront cost. If you have a current quote from another POS dealer in writing then fax it to us and again we will meet or beat it.
Now that you are familiar with our POS program we would like to speak with you concerning your specific requirements. Please contact Kevin via email, call us toll-free at 800-717-1245 or complete the Request Info form. When ready to sign up please complete the Apply Now form at the top of this page.