Harbortouch Point of Sale Program for Your Pizza Restaurant or QSR Restaurant
If you are the owner of a new or existing pizza shop, pizzeria restaurant, or other type of Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR) then Credit Card Processing Services has the best merchant account program in the industry for you. CCPS has put together an outstanding full service credit card processing program that includes a free Harbortouch Point of Sale (POS) system with integrated credit card and gift card processing. There is absolutely no upfront cost at all for the hardware, software, setup or training. It is yours to keep and use for as long as you process with us and will be replaced at no charge should it ever fail. The only charge you will have for this full featured touch-screen POS and included peripherals is a very low and reasonable $69.00 per month per station fee that covers all of the hardware, menu build or database upload, in-person setup, installation and training, plus replacement for malfunctioning equipment in the future plus a $59.00 per quarter per station fee that covers 24/7 toll-free U.S based tech support, in-person support when necessary, all of the software, and software upgrades.
Harbortouch Pizzeria and QSR/Delivery is the perfect tool to help you efficiently manage your business. It is ideal all types of Quick Serve Restaurant environments. Our Point of Sale (POS) system will enhance your payment processing and can accommodate all of your operational needs as well. No matter whether you are an independent restaurateur with one location or a regional or national chain with hundreds of outlets the Harbortouch POS is a great solution.
Harbortouch QSR will simplify the way you manage your business by combining multiple operations into one easy-to-use application. In addition to integrated payment processing, Harbortouch will effectively manage your inventory and reduce losses from product shrinkage in addition to providing useful tools such as table tracking, a graphical table map, customized menus, automatic order routing to the kitchen and multiple time keeping features. Easy-to-use software combines with an intuitive design and touch-screen interface to enable fast, accurate service while virtually eliminating training time. This solution will allow you to prepare orders more quickly, serve customers faster and reduce the time you spend on day to day office management.
What is included for free
- Micro PC – Atom 1.8 GHz dual-core processor with 1GB DDR3 RAM
- Touch-Screen Monitor – 15” High Clarity – with Mag-Stripe Reader
- Thermal Receipt Printer – Heavy Duty and 9 Feet per Second Printing
- Cash Drawer
- Installation including the Standard Cat5 Wiring / Cable Drop (Extensive wiring at a nominal charge)
- Setup and Training
- All Software, the Interactive Merchant System.
- Paper Supplies – Just pay for shipping and handling
Harbortouch offers a multiple line caller ID which integrates directly with the customer database in the Harbortouch Pizzeria software. When a customer calls in you will easily be able to view their name, address, phone number, order history and order preferences. This is perfect for restaurants that offer delivery and/or take-out. This would also be a valuable tool for Chinese takeout restaurants. The optional Caller ID device rents for just $14.00 per month for a 2 line box or $20.00 for a 4 line box.
Harbortouch Pizzeria Features
- Unlimited list of toppings
- Add toppings to halves, quarters or the whole pizza
- Change sizes and crusts with a single touch
- Streamline ordering process by minimizing touches required to order a pizza
- Print order slips with customer address – Perfect for delivery!
- Further modify pizzas with half toppings, double toppings and other instructions
- Create complicated pizza menus within a few minutes
- Specialty pizzas can be configured to default with pre-set toppings (ex – Hawaiian, meat lovers, everything)
- Pizza price shown as the pizza is being built
Harbortouch Delivery Features
- Driver Dispatch – Easily assign drivers to specific orders, view order details and even see how long each order has been waiting.
- Driver Control – Send text messages to drivers.
- Reminders – Automated reminders for drivers to include drinks, salads or other items that are sometimes forgotten.
- Delivery Charges – Setup different charges by geographic zone.
- Mapping – Advanced mapping functionality for delivery orders allows you to print directions right on the receipt. You can even print directions with multiple stops to efficiently deliver more than one order in a single trip.
- Caller ID Integration – Know everything about the customer before picking up the phone. View customer’s contact information and order history as the call comes in and then assign each call to a new order in a single step.
- Streamlined Order Entry – Intuitive order screens for quick order taking.
- Discounts – Manually enter discounts or dynamically apply discounts by day, by time, or by service type.
- Split checks – Supports split delivery charges and split credit card payments
Table and Bar Features
- Section and table layout
- Split checks for payment
- Bar tabs
- Ordering by seat
- Repeat last round
- Tip reporting
The Harbortouch POS provides a variety of detailed reports in order to assist you in better managing your business including:
- Financial Reports
- Sales Reports
- Inventory Reports
- Order Reports
- Discounts, Voids and Refunds
- Charge Accounts
- Hourly Store Productivity
- Labor Analysis and Time Clock Punch History
- Employee Pay and Tip Reports
- Plus many more useful reports intended to save you time and money
- Please view our reports page for a full list of current reports
Work easily with Microsoft Office Suite and Other Software Solutions
Manage report information efficiently across applications and formats
- Exchanges information between Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, including sales, purchase orders and vendor data
- Shares reporting information with other programs, accountants and suppliers in formats that include Microsoft Office Excel, text, HTML, XML, or e-mail
- Exchanges sales data and inventory receipts with Intuit QuickBooks®
Installation, Training, and Support
A professional and dedicated team of POS specialists will assist you with every single aspect of your Free POS Program from the time that you decide to place our POS system in your business, through the wiring and installation, software setup, staff and management training, and for as long in the future that you decide to utilize our service.
Your POS system will be installed by qualified professionals who are certified to install all of our POS hardware and software. Their expertise insures that your system will be set up correctly the first time with as little interruption to your business operations as is humanly possible. The Harbortouch POS has already been successfully installed in thousands of business locations so there are no unusual situations that we haven’t already come across.
The installer will work with the manager or owner of your business to setup the program to match the needs of your specific business by making sure that all of the categories, menu items, etc. are displayed on the touch screen properly. You will feel comfortable with your new POS from day one.
Right from the touch screen the manager can access a variety of useful and very easy to understand video tutorials that demonstrates how to perform each of the functions on your POS. This is especially valuable when you hire new staff as they can simply watch the videos and learn how to perform their specific POS related tasks without you or a manager spending hours of their valuable time being the teacher.
24/7 In-House Customer Service and Technical Support
A highly trained customer service and technical staff is manned 24/7 to provide you with all of your POS related questions any time of the day or night including on weekends when you are probably your busiest. The support line is toll-free and located right here in the United States. No outsourcing of the support overseas as is common with our competitors. You will also be pleased to know that the hardware has been built and lab tested to have a life expectancy of 7-9 years and the touch screen has been technically designed to allow for 35 million touches which is approximately 12 times the life expectancy of our main competitors.
The Harbortouch support team will be able to log into your system, with your permission, to repair any issues with the software and provide additional training. You will be able to observe the support team as the changes are made thereby enabling you to address the issue on your own in the future.
Onsite maintenance is available if required and you can be assured that you will receive prompt support on the rare occasions that an issue requires this service. The vast majority of issues can easily be remedied using the remote support option. You can also rest easy knowing that all support, including onsite maintenance, is fully covered under the very reasonable monthly service fee unlike our competitors who routinely charge $150.00 per hour for in-person service plus parts. Any hardware that should fail is replaced promptly so that you can continue normally with your business operations.
Offsite Database Backup
As an option, we offer Offsite Database Backup service which automatically stores all of your critical data at a secure offsite location. This allows you to relax knowing that your important business information is always safe, even in the event of a power outage, power surge, lightning strike or physical damage to your system
Comparison to other Popular POS Systems
If you already own or are looking to purchase a POS from a company such as Micros, Aloha, Digital Dining, Squirrel, Clover, Square, Touch Pro, Microsoft Dynamics, or Microsoft RMS (all fine companies I might add) then please take a good hard look at our free Harbortouch POS versus what they have to offer. You will find that ours has the same plus more features at a cost which is typically tens of thousands of dollars less with no $150.00 per hour for service calls, no extra charges for weekend support, no several thousand dollar PCI upgrade or software charges, and no extra transaction fees for using a third party gateway to transmit your credit card transactions.
A typical POS system from them runs in the $5000 - $7000 range to purchase or lease per station so a pizzeria requiring 4 stations would pay between $20,000 and $28,000. On top of that you would then sign up for their annual service agreement which is typically 10% of the purchase price so you are looking at an additional $2,000 to $2,800 every year. In addition, some charge hefty installation and training fees and extra charges for weekend service, if you can reach them at all, when Murphy usually casts his magic spell. With Harbortouch we provide the equipment to you at no charge and then you only pay a reasonable monthly service agreement fee of $59.00 per station. So for the same 4 stations your monthly charge would be just $276.00 keeping approximately $25,000 in your wallet.
Without getting too technical here are the major differences in the hardware that you will receive for free from us:
- The CPU running your POS system is housed in an incredibly small package that is built into the heavy duty cast aluminum housing in order to save precious counter space and boasts a lightning fast Atom 1.8 GHz dual core processor with 1GB DDR3 RAM which is large enough to support the largest menu or database. This blows away all of the other major POS systems in the industry who still use single core processors with much less power in standard PC cabinets.
- The high quality 15” full color touch-screen monitor uses superior 5-wire touch-screen technology while most competitors are using 4-wire screens. Although that may not seem like much of a difference please consider this: the life expectancy of a 4-wire monitor is 3 million touches while a 5-wire monitor’s expected life is an astounding 35 million touches which is a life expectancy of almost 12 times longer than the competition. The 1024 x 768 resolution, a contrast ratio of 600:1 and 250 cs/m2 brightness means your screen will look crystal clear in any lighting. All connecting cables can be hidden inside the stand for maximum aesthetic appeal and the unit is sealed to resist water, oil, acids, dirt and other foreign particles. Each Harbortouch POS system is also capable of withstanding extreme heat and humidity.
- Each printer that you will receive as part of your free Harbortouch POS system is a heavy duty solid thermal printer that uses full size paper rolls available from all paper suppliers. It prints at an amazing 9 inches (not nine lines) per second and has built –in protection from overheating and has been tested with a life expectancy of over 62 miles of printed receipt tape. That’s equivalent of your receipts going from Philly to NYC! Many other resellers use much cheaper or refurbished printers knowing that this is the item that breaks the most so it becomes very profitable for them to sell you new printers. Since we offer lifetime replacement coverage it is in our best interest that you have the most reliable printer possible from day one.
Merchant Account Pricing
Now that you know about the outstanding features of our free POS program you are probably thinking that the merchant account pricing must be priced higher to make up the cost. Nothing is further from the truth as Credit Card Processing Services has designed our rates to be among the lowest in the industry. Credit Card Processing Services can assist you in applying to accept all of the major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, as well as Debit cards and gift cards.
Pricing Option A - Tiered Pricing
Pricing Option B - Interchange Plus
MasterCard & Visa Check / Debit Cards
0.79 % + .30 per Transaction
MasterCard & Visa Credit Card Rate (Qualified Swiped)
1.69 % + .20 per Transaction
MasterCard & Visa Rate (Mid-Qualified – Rewards Cards)
2.59 % + .20 per Transaction
MasterCard & Visa Rate (Non-Qualified – Business Cards)
2.99 % + .20 per Transaction
Debit Cards (With PIN)
15 Cents plus Network Fee
Monthly Minimum (Equates to Approx. $1500 in Sales)
Monthly Statement Fee
American Express Transaction Fee
Discover Card (Same Pricing as MasterCard & Visa)
Harbortouch Elite POS System 24/7 Support
$89.00 per Station per Month
Pricing Option B - Interchange Plus Pricing
If you prefer, rather than place you on a tiered rate as above we can instead price you on what is called an Interchange Plus or Cost Plus program. Here is that pricing for MasterCard, Visa, and Discover:
|Exact MasterCard and Visa Interchange Plus Dues and Assessments plus Access Fees||Cost Plus 25 Basis Points plus 10 Cents|
Please note that current Interchange Rates are publicly posted online at www.visa.com and www.mastercard.com.
Pricing Option C - Special Pricing
Finally, it is our goal that every single credit worthy merchant in the U.S. that wants to acquire a free Harbortouch POS from us is able to do so without paying more in credit card processing rates than they already are from their current processor. So if you fax your latest merchant statement to us at 215-489-7880 we will agree to match or beat your current rate and provide you with the free Harbortouch POS. If you have a current quote from another POS dealer in writing then fax it to us and again we will meet or beat it.
Now that you are familiar with our Harbortouch Hospitality POS program we would like to speak with you concerning your specific requirements. Please contact Kevin via email, call us toll-free at 800-717-1245 or complete the Request Info form. When ready to sign up please complete the Apply Now form at the top of this page.